Coordinator: Manuel Morales, Associate Professor (TBL 215, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Labs accepting students for WSP 2013: Heather Williams, Claire Ting, Dan Lynch, Luana Maroja
1. Look at the research programs of professors who have openings in their labs, and determine which ones seem likely to be interesting to you.
2. Make individual appointments to meet with the professor(s)s whose research interests you. The purpose of these meetings is to find out what types of projects might be available for you to work on during winter study and to discuss your research interests and ambitions with the professor(s).
3. After you’ve spoken with all the faculty with whom you might want to work, decide who your first choice is and contact that faculty member (BEFORE OCT. 15) to see if s/he will take you into his/her lab.
4. Fill out the form below and submit it by October 22, 2012.
5. Register for BIOL 022 in Self-Reg. NOTE: If a faculty member has not accepted you into his/her lab, do not enroll in BIOL 022 – if you do sign up for it, you will be dropped from the course.